Thomas Cuisine is looking for a Cashier in a corporate environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
- Taking Customers Orders
- Making Coffee and Espresso beverages.
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminals
- Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions
- Handle exchanges and refunds in a quick, efficient manner
- Maintain accurate cash drawer
- Take a tally of the funds in the cash register when required during a shift and produce transaction reports
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly
- General kitchen knowledge and basic cooking/knife skills.
- Food safety training required within 6 months of hire.
- Proficient in verbal and written English language.
- Must have ability to work well under pressure and respond quickly.
- Must be able to self-motivate and have time management skills.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments and staff
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Follow café guidelines concerning guest services, food and physical safety, maintenance and equipment/space cleaning requirements at all time.
- Prepare food items, ensuring consistency and compliance with the Cafe's recipes, portioning, cooking, and waste control guidelines.
- Barista Experience preferred
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.