Cashier/ Food Service Worker
$10.75 per hr.
Monday – Friday
9 am – 2pm
Flexible Work Schedule/Extended Hours as Business Needs
- Operate a cash register: receive cash and credit card payments. Make change and issue receipts.
- Maintain security of cash
- Following cash handling policies
- Provide high quality service to all customers at all times.
- Maintain a clean Front of House: wiping tables and chairs, sweeping, moping and upholding a presentable dining area.
- Set up and stock: Beverage station, condiments, grab-n-go, soup, coffee, salad bar and utensils.
- Interact and assist customers
- High professional manner
- Positive attitude
- Communicate with management, coworkers and other departments with professionalism.
- Ability to take clear direction
- Basic food handling skills
- SNHD Food Handlers Card REQUIRED
- Willing to learn and grow
- Open to cross training
- Mature judgment and behavior
- Ability to learn and adapt to current needs
- Ability to think quickly and answer guest questions
- Maintain high standard personal hygiene while complying with company dress code.
- Maintain a high level of promptness for all scheduled shifts.
- Ability to stand for long period of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to reach, pull, push, bend and lift.
- 1 or more years work experience.