Looking For a Kitchen Attendant/Dishwasher to Join our team!
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Organizing linen laundry
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- Must have some experience in a professional kitchen setting. Preference will be given to those applicants with experience in high volume.
- Utility workers use a three-sink system and a large industrial ware washing machine, which requires constant standing, lifting of objects up to 50 lbs., twisting, and pulling objects up to 100 lbs. There is near-constant exposure to heat, steam, hot and cold water, and sharp objects.
- The expectation is that the work day is complete only when all pots, pans, utensils and other necessary items are 100% clean and returned to their original locations. Other daily cleaning will be assigned by the chef and restaurant manager and must be completed within the time allotted. This requires a high degree of responsibility and self-motivation
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- A desire to learn to cook
- Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
- A great team player
- The ability to listen and learn – fast
$10.50 - $13.50
4 to 8:30 Mon - Sat. and Sunday 11a to 4 shift will vary