Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Salesforce Business Analyst position works directly with business departments within the organization to build and manage a pipeline of features and enhancements on the Salesforce platform. A successful candidate must have experience defining and optimizing business processes in the following areas: Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Customer Support Processes, and Case Management. The position liaises with both the business and technical organization to determine the scope, timeline and budgetary impacts of new features and enhancements.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using appropriate techniques (often times elicitation will require work on artifacts such as Personas, User Stories and/or Story Maps)
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and Product Owner/Manager to manage and groom the backlog for the team
- Define acceptance criteria for a user story
- Review the acceptance criteria with the Team (Software Engineers and Test Engineers) to ensure agreement on testability
- Collaborates with the team on the definition of done for business analysis tasks to ensure successful development of user stories
- Collaborates with business partners and the agile team to define, coordinate and at times execute Acceptance Testing
- Evaluates native functionality from third party/cloud solutions and identifies opportunities to meet business needs
- Identify data sources and gather and analyze data relevant to processes impacted by the solutions being created
- Documents functional and non-functional specifications
- Assists the agile team with internal test execution, inclusive of documenting results, managing and tracking defects, and troubleshooting issues that arise out of testing
- Ensures that the latest project progress is known to the agile team by ensuring
- Determine and use the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to the source
- Completes process mapping and story boards
- Collaborates with the agile team during planning and interacts with the agile team
- Collaborates with other Business Analysts to ensure that the stories identified and defined are aligned with the roadmap
- Gather requirements for persona of specific user experiences.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce experience where the candidate can demonstrate a deep understanding of Salesforce in at least two functional areas
- Understanding of the Salesforce Data object model
- Ability to solve complex business problems through aligning the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and present recommendations to management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Salesforce Certification desirable, for example Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 402), Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301)
- Ability to understand data structures and data modeling
- 2+ years experience working as part of an agile team
- Passionate about the business direction, priorities, results, and customer experience.
- Has demonstrated good analytical abilities
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem-solving and pays close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills to document and communication requirements
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem-solving
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Apply today by visiting the Careers page at http://patientpoint.com/
No relocation is available.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V