Senior Market Research Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Position Summary: PatientPoint is looking for a Senior Market Research analyst with experience using data and critical thinking to collaborate with OTC and CPG clients and to work with PatientPoint Sales team to evaluate the success of a client’s program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A Senior Market Research Analyst works in collaboration with the client-facing Sales team and is expected to:
- Work directly with clients to gain alignment on client needs which will influence custom research methodologies; all while developing positive relationships with client personnel
- Utilize data and analytic solutions to summarize campaign performance, develop insights to help improve return on investment, and build client deliverables.
- Develop surveys that will provide insights to build compelling narratives for the sales team and actionable direction for internal departments.
- Develop sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Provide sales team with insight and data about OTC and CPG products and companies
- Analyze data using Microsoft Excel, SPSS, SQL, and MS Access
- Work with cross functional teams to execute and oversee client campaigns
Characteristics needed for success in this position:
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional relationships and to collaborate closely with multiple teams (sales, management, vendors)
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate research ideas and results to those with limited analytics knowledge
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to multi-task and work on many competing internal and external assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
- Detail-oriented: Demonstrate strong attention to detail and strive for accuracy
- Must love to dive into data and build a compelling narrative.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude
Education, Training and Experience:
- A strong interest in applying logic and strategy to data
- Experience using SPSS and Qualtrics
- Demonstrated skills in Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (proficient), and Word (proficient)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and working knowledge of statistics
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing research, marketing, statistics, research, and/or related fields
- OTC/CPG experience preferred
- Experience using SQL
- General knowledge of MS Access
About the company, PatientPoint:
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.