Location: Cincinnati, OH
Gather and analyze primary and secondary data to develop brand-specific program pricing. Use this same data to create market and brand summaries for our Sales team and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Pricing Analyst, in collaboration with the client facing Sales team, determines a brand’s program pricing and prepares cost proposals. The Analyst:
- Ensures proposals are developed in accordance with company pricing standards and overall pricing strategy
- Maintains historic pricing data for client brands across programs
- Manages inventory availability during the pricing/proposal process and throughout a brand’s contract
- Query and analyze prescription sales data using syndicated query tool, Microsoft Excel, and MS Access
- Provide Sales team with insight and data about Pharmaceutical products and companies
- Assist the Chief Analytics Officer, VP of Market Research and Program Performance, and other analysts in any way possible
Characteristics needed for success in this position:
- Data driven. Must really love to data mine and dig into numbers.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to craft clear, grammatically correct, and professional business communication
- Flexibility: The work and work load vary constantly and there is often a need to shift quickly!
- Ownership/“can do” attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate research ideas and results to those with limited analytics knowledge
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to juggle competing priorities between multiple internal and external clients
- Detail-orientation: Demonstrated strong attention to detail and strives for accuracy
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong desire to work with data
- Comfort with large data sets (1,000-500,000 records)
- Demonstrated skills in Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (proficient), and Word (proficient)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistics
- Bachelor's work in Pricing, Marketing, Marketing Research, Statistics, or Health Care
- 2-3 years of experience in pricing, marketing, marketing research, statistics and / or related fields
- Experience with Pharmaceutical data
- Experience with MS Access and SQL
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including
health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays.
No relocation is available.
PatientPoint® is the trusted innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. For 30 years, PatientPoint has delivered positive outcomes for patients, providers and sponsors with its award-winning health education and innovative technologies. From primary care to specialty practices, urgent care clinics to hospitals, PatientPoint offers a comprehensive communication platform that provides patient engagement solutions across care settings. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V