Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Works with our Provider Sales Team, Installation Vendors and Customers during the initial partnership with PatientPoint programs.
In addition to building this new relationship they will create a positive experience during the installation process.
Characteristics needed for success in this position:
- Must be a team player and be able to work efficiently with a diverse group of people.
- Enjoy working off deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; both verbal and written.
- Must embrace change to support a dynamic department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and review enrollments received by the Provider Sales team, for program compliance and data accuracy.
- Go-to contact for program specific sell-in requirements and installation logistics.
- Responsible for data accuracy within internal database.
- Serve as the liaison between the Installation Vendors and Customer through the installation process.
- Coordinates all hardware and technician deliverables to meet installation schedule.
- Conducts onboarding training with Customers.
- Interact with Customers to provide information in response to inquiries and concerns about PatientPoint solutions and services.
- Assist Customers, Installation Vendors and Internal Departments with resolution involving internet connectivity.
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Strong computer competency with database systems a plus.
- Strong project management skills while working in a team environment; 1-2 years of experience
- Consistent ability to craft clear, grammatically correct, and professional business communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills – ability to establish, and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams.
- Detail-orientation – strong attention to detail and accurate.
- Focused and results oriented: consistent ability to deliver and by deadline
- “Can do” attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity, with changing priorities
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Problem Solver—ability to identify issues and proactively make recommendations for solving.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software Excel, Word and PowerPoint; advance ability in Excel
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V