Title: Project Manager
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Project Manager is responsible for execution of the project plan related to all third-party auditing which includes physical/network audits, digital campaign audits, non-digital campaign audits and any brand-specific audits.
- Manages project timeline ensuring key milestones and deadlines are met.
- Conducts weekly cross-functional meetings to discuss and report on progress towards key milestones. Set meeting agenda and communicate meeting notes/next steps.
- Proactively identifies any issues that could impact ability to achieve project goals and makes recommendations for mitigating potential risks.
- Reviews process documentation for consistency and accuracy; generate flowcharts to illustrate processes.
- Ensures ongoing communication with internal teams and provides project updates to key stakeholders.
- Tracks weekly progress against project deadlines and milestones; provides weekly recap to coach.
- Works with internal teams to resolve any issues that could impact cost, scope, timing, quality or could introduce risk.
- Reviews documentation related to verification and validation guidance for media buyers to ensure understanding of the auditing requirements established by the Point of Care Communication Council (POC3).
- Develops and manages project timelines for annual network audits, mid-year growth audits and any additional brand-specific audits.
- Works closely with Project Coordinator to set detailed timeline for execution of all third-party audits, communicating with internal teams and manager any issues or concerns about meeting timeline or delivery of audits.
- Reviews contracts related to auditing requirements; creates and maintains tracking system to ensure all client audit requirements are delivered on time.
- Creates system for sharing and communicating project timelines for visibility across internal teams. Stores relevant documentation, meeting agenda/notes, project plan and audit details/results.
- Bachelors Degree required with a minimum of 2 years of experience in project management.
- Project Management certification a plus but not required.
- Experience with project management software including ability to create Gantt charts.
- Results driven, critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to work closely with multiple internal teams to achieve specific goals and ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Detail-oriented – strong attention to detail a must.
- Problem Solver—ability to identify issues/proactively make recommendations for solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS office skills including Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, project management software, and flowcharts.
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V