Location: Cincinnati, OH
Senior Program Coordinator
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Senior Program Coordinator will be responsible for ad scheduling for interactive digital programs, scheduling ad demos/troubleshooting and will be responsible for interactive engagement reporting. Will assist as needed with ad scheduling and/or act as an approver for other digital programs.
- Attends weekly ad status meetings to understand what brands/creatives will be publishing.
- Attends contract kick off meetings to understand where brands will run, for how long, contracted ad frequency, etc.
- Reviews contract details to ensure understanding of deliverables and any potential category conflicts. Communicate with Quality Assurance to ensure conflicts are documented.
- Attends all hand-off meetings for interact programs.
- Reviews campaign forms and ensures ads are scheduled to meet campaign requirements.
- Responsible for scheduling ads in Ad Scheduling system for digital programs. This involves creating new orders, populating contract metadata information and creating line items. Will need to understand brand creatives that will run along with expectations for ad rotations, ad frequency, locations where brand should run.
- Reviews all validated campaign lists to ensure will meet contract deliverables. When applying new targeting to creatives, will determine if any red flags (i.e. target list will create a significant variance in campaign delivery). If any red flags, will ensure ads are not publishing until discrepancies are resolved.
- Tests all creatives in internal staging and production environments prior to going live in production. If testing does not meet campaign requirements, will troubleshoot and work with internal teams to resolve.
- Ability to work across multiple systems necessary for successful publishing of ads.
- Ensures new ads published are reporting ad play, coordinate with team to ensure ad play validations are completed via remote control software.
- Completes monthly engagement reports populating information gathered from proof of play dashboard into template. Validates to ensure all information captured accurately. Makes recommendations for process improvements including automation of reports.
- Works with Business Intelligence team to incorporate benchmarks and tracks results against benchmarks proactively communicating if results do not meet benchmarks.
- Review engagement reports with Client Services team to ensure accuracy and discuss any red flags prior to reports being sent to sales/clients.
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience with ad scheduling software required.
- Critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to work closely with multiple teams.
- Detail-oriented – strong attention to detail a must.
- Problem Solver—ability to identify issues/proactively make recommendations for solving.
- “Can do” attitude in an environment of frequently changing priorities
- Excellent MS office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to create pivot tables and use of VLOOKUPs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V