Title: Pricing & Research Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Work in collaboration with client facing Sales team and pharmaceutical clients to develop brand-specific program pricing and footprint recommendations. Gather and use secondary data to create market and brand summaries for our Sales team and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Pricing & Research Analyst, in collaboration with the client facing Sales team, determines a brand’s program pricing and prepares cost proposals. The Analyst:
- Ensures proposals are developed in accordance with company pricing standards and overall pricing strategy
- Provides guidance to the Sales team on which inventory to recommend, likelihood of program success and opportunities to optimize proposal approach
- Maintains historic pricing data for client brands across programs
- Manages inventory availability during the pricing/proposal process and throughout a brand’s contract
- Query and analyze prescription sales data using syndicated query tool, Microsoft Excel
- Provide Sales team with insight and data about Pharmaceutical products and companies
- Assist the Chief Analytics Officer, VP of Market Research and Program Performance, and other analysts in any way possible
Characteristics needed for success in this position:
- Data driven. Must really love to data mine and dig into numbers
- Ability to provide insight and guidance beyond the numbers to internal and external clients
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate research ideas and results to those with limited analytics knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to craft clear, and professional business communication
- Agility: The work and work load vary constantly and there is often a need to shift quickly!
- Ownership/“can do” attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to juggle competing priorities between multiple internal and external clients
- Detail-orientation: Demonstrated strong attention to detail and strives for accuracy
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in pricing, marketing, marketing research, statistics and / or related fields
- A strong desire to work with data
- Comfort with large data sets (1,000-500,000 records)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Additionally, demonstrated skills in MS Access (proficient), PowerPoint (proficient), and Word (proficient)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Pricing, Marketing, Marketing Research, Statistics, or Health Care
- Experience with Pharmaceutical data
- Experience with R and SQL
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including
health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays.
No relocation is available.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V