Title: Market Research Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Position Summary: Work in collaboration with client facing Sales team and pharmaceutical, OTC, and CPG clients to evaluate the success of a brand’s promotional activity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinating, executing, and summarizing 3rd party customized research with outside suppliers
- Meeting and gaining alignment on research methodologies with Pharma, OTC, and CPG clients while developing positive relationships with client research personnel
- Developing surveys that will provide insights to build compelling narratives for the sales team and actionable direction for internal departments.
- Using 3rd party provided research reports to make recommendations on how to best serve clients and increase sales revenue
- Developing sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Providing sales team with insight and data about Pharmaceutical, OTC, and CPG products and companies
- Querying and analyzing data using syndicated query tool, Microsoft Excel, SPSS, and MS Access
- Assisting in ongoing reporting of client deliverables
- Assisting the Chief Analytics Officer, VP of Market Research and Program Performance, and other analysts in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Characteristics needed for success in this position:
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams (sales, management, vendors)
- Demonstrated ability to craft clear, grammatically correct, and professional business communication
- Flexibility: The work and work load vary constantly and there is often a need to shift quickly!
- Ownership/“can do” attitude
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate research ideas and results to those with limited analytics knowledge
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and work on many competing internal and external assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
- Detail-oriented: Demonstrated strong attention to detail and strives for accuracy
- Data driven. Must really love to data mine and dig into numbers.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong interest in applying logic and strategy to data
- Comfort with large data sets (1,000-500,000 records)
- Experience using SPSS
- Demonstrated skills in Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (proficient), and Word (proficient)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and working knowledge of statistics
- Bachelor's work in Market Research, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, or Health Care
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing research, marketing, statistics, and/or related fields
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience using Qualtrics
- Experience using SQL
- General knowledge of MS Access
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V