As part of our Information Technology team for Management Information Systems, our Salesforce Administrator will work to leverage the full features and benefits of the Salesforce platform in support of the needs and goals across the organization.
Our Salesforce Administrator must be a team player and be able to work effectively and efficiently with a diverse group of team members. S/He should be able to quickly digest and apply necessary training and demonstrate those skills within our Salesforce organization, which includes a blend of administration and development for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot. S/He should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. S/He must have good interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks well. S/He needs to have good verbal and written communication – understanding complex issues, and making the complex into the understandable for others. Finally, s/he must embrace change to support a dynamic growing department within the organization.
- Create and maintain user accounts, profiles, roles, and permission sets in Salesforce
- Map Salesforce hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes
- Administer both standard and custom objects in Salesforce
- Complete mass uploads and updates of data as required
- Perform daily system implementation, configuration and tuning
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts
- Build and maintain workflow using Process Builder processes, workflow rules and Apex triggers
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages and Apex classes per Salesforce best practices.
- Implement and maintain integrations with key external systems
- Review upcoming Salesforce releases and address any impact to the Salesforce organization including third party applications and integrations.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for business needs and for monitoring data quality
- Troubleshoot escalated issues within the Salesforce organization
- Provide subject matter expertise in planning meetings for determining how to fully leverage Salesforce capabilities and available apps on the AppExchange to meet current and future company goals
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure data within Salesforce and Pardot is clean and required fields are completed to support marketing initiatives
- Review and remove unused fields, objects, reports and dashboards
- Maintain neglected leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts per a set strategy
- Reinforce established best practices across the Salesforce organization
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Software, Technology or other relevant field; or equivalent professional work experience
- 3+ years in work-related Salesforce administration.
- Current Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrated ability to use the standard capabilities of the Salesforce.com platform
- Demonstrated successful implementation of expanding upon the standard capabilities using Visualforce pages and Apex
- Demonstrated ability to use standard reporting tools and create dashboards; customize to various sales or research team needs
- Demonstrated successful implementation of apps from the AppExchange and/or integration with external systems
- Demonstrated experience in updating an existing Salesforce.com organization to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate via all communication forms.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proactive worker: self-starter, motivated to bring relevant solutions and improvements to team.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and record of meeting quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport at all levels of the organization and collaborate to meet timely company goals.
Required Technology Experience/Skills
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Development of Visualforce pages and Apex classes
- Creation of workflow rules and Process Builder processes
- Administration of apps from the AppExchange
- Creation of reports and dashboards within Salesforce
Preferred Technology Experience/Skills
- Salesforce Pardot
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce integration with external systems
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Wave Analytics
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays.
No relocation is available.
is the trusted innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. For 30 years, PatientPoint has delivered positive outcomes for patients, providers and sponsors with its award-winning health education and innovative technologies. From primary care to specialty practices, urgent care clinics to hospitals, PatientPoint offers a comprehensive communication platform that provides patient engagement solutions across care settings. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V