Title: Associate Ambassador
Location: Cincinnati Corporate Office
The primary responsibility of the Associate Ambassador is to drive closer relationships with our customers (physician practices, hospitals and health systems). This key role will interact directly with our Provider Partners to ensure an excellent customer experience. The position will use their expertise of company products, services, and support resources to assist customers with inquiries, requests or issues.
- Build relationships and engage practices to drive loyalty and expand program knowledge and usage.
- Efficiently respond to practice questions, requests and issues; effectively collaborate with appropriate support resources to solve problems and ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Develop ongoing documentation on practices for all customer interactions.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate team to improve the quality of products, services and processes.
- Maintain expert knowledge of PatientPoint products and services.
- Maintain professional demeanor and continuously represent PatientPoint Brand in a positive manner.
- Meet performance standards for quantity and quality of customer interactions.
- Convert program cancellation requests to active, engaged customers.
- Document all issues and the plan to correct, as well as resolution, in ERP.
Requirements and Desired Characteristics
- Associate degree or combination of education and experience (required)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer service role (required)
- Proven track record of successfully resolving customer issues and increasing customer satisfaction (required)
- Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the Company’s products and services (required)
- Solid functional experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (required)
- Excellent phone presence and etiquette (required)
- Demonstrated problem solving and independent judgment skills with ability to acknowledge when issues should be escalated
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to retain the knowledge of product, procedures and customers
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to switch rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain our products and processes to our third-party vendors and customers
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and flexible in changing work environments
- Ability to display strong organization and prioritization skills by planning work efforts to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ability to work independently and in teams
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
is the trusted innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. For 30 years, PatientPoint has delivered positive outcomes for patients, providers and sponsors with its award-winning health education and innovative technologies. From primary care to specialty practices, urgent care clinics to hospitals, PatientPoint offers a comprehensive communication platform that provides patient engagement solutions across care settings. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V