|Position: Field Ambassador|
|Job Id: 534|
|# of Openings: 1|
Title: Field Ambassador
Location: Boston, MA
The Field Ambassador plays a critical role in the overall success of our company by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our Provider Partners. This person will interact directly with medical practice customers (physicians, office managers, hospital professionals, etc.) to ensure an excellent customer experience and that they are maximizing use of PatientPoint products and services. Requires daily travel in territory
• Work in an assigned territory to be the primary point-of-contact for all things PatientPoint.
• Build relationships and engage practices to drive loyalty and to expand their knowledge and use of PatientPoint products and services.
• Proactively engage and assist customers by providing information, new product demonstrations and resolving customer issues.
• Provide ongoing training and demonstrate additional and/or underutilized features.
• Maintain ongoing contact through site visits, phone and email.
• Maximize the engagement level of assigned customers.
• Share best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues through collaboration.
• Proactively identify opportunities and develop and present appropriate solutions.
• Autonomously manage and troubleshoot issues.
• Develop thorough knowledge and understanding of customer challenges, expectations and success measures.
• Develop ongoing documentation of practices for all customer interactions.
• Work collaboratively with internal Customer Success support team.
• Maintain expert knowledge of PatientPoint products and services.
• Maintain professional demeanor and continuously represent PatientPoint brand.
Requirements and Desired Characteristics
• Must reside within 2-3 hours of assigned territory’s radius (approximately)
• Requires daily driving from home with less frequent overnight trips and occasional airline travel
• Requires reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
• Associate Degree or at least 2 years in direct customer service role, preferably in healthcare setting (required)
• Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining high-performing customer relationships (required)
• Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the Company’s products and services (required)
• Motivated self-starter who proactively takes initiative to ensure responsibilities are met
• Ability to maintain decorum in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
• Highly effective problem-solver with ability to quickly acknowledge when issues should be escalated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to establish and maintain influential relationships and collaborate closely across multiple teams
• Knowledge of the healthcare market, business drivers and clinical measures
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
PatientPoint® is the trusted innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. For 30 years, PatientPoint has delivered positive outcomes for patients, providers and sponsors with its award-winning health education and innovative technologies. From primary care to specialty practices, urgent care clinics to hospitals, PatientPoint offers a comprehensive communication platform that provides patient engagement solutions across care settings. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|