The Software Developer in Test Intern position will provide opportunities to participate in and learn more about Agile software development life cycle, implementation, debugging, testing and validation. You will learn how to automate API and web services testing.
- designing, developing and executing test scripts within an automated environment
- the primary aspect of your work will be to develop programs to automate the testing using a variety of languages, including C# and Java.
- Completion of a Computer Science, Engineering or software development post-secondary program
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of related/similar work experience
- Thorough understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multi-threading concepts
- C# coding experience
- Good understanding of object oriented programming with strong coding and debugging abilities in one or all of the following Java, JUnit, C#, NUnit
- Experience with or awareness of version control systems and web servers