As a Quality Assurance Analyst, the candidate will have solid experience with testing web applications. You will be responsible for quality advocacy, planning, implementation, testing and validation, quality reporting and metrics
- Create manual test cases, and execute function and regression test cases.
- Develop, modify, execute and review software test plans and test cases.
- Work on customer reported issues, investigate the problems and escalate the issues as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of black-box and white-box testing knowledge and experience in enterprise application space, preferably in SaaS environment
- Experience testing front-end of web applications
- Strong cross-browser test skills
- Hands –on experience with browsers’ built-in debugging tools:
- Internet Explorer’s F12 Developer Tools
- Firefox’s Web Developer Tools and the Firebug add-on
- chrome’s Developer Tools
- Safari’s Web Inspector
- Extensive experience with HTTP proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler) and network sniffing tools (Wireshark)
- In-depth knowledge of network method types, HTTP headers, cookies, session IDs
- Ability to recognize hidden errors, performance bottlenecks and layout issues
- Experience interacting with page resources such CSS, web database, application cache, cookies
- Database test experience with Oracle, SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with database migrations
- Meticulous nature; displaying a penchant for detail and precision
- Formal software testing training or certification (ISTQB) is a plus.