As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for significantly accelerating the demand for (and the sales of) Replicon’s market-leading products with a highly effective go-to-market strategy and superb product marketing execution. You will work cross-functionally to define the market opportunity, map the competitive landscape, effectively package, position and price our products, create unique and compelling marketing content and implement effective sales enablement initiatives.
- Drive product packaging and pricing to optimize for both market share and revenue generation
- Develop compelling positioning, messaging, and value proposition for different audiences (end user, Manager, IT, CXO) and for different target segments
- Lead the creation of a whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of Replicon’s products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Collaborate with the product management team in product planning, development and roadmap discussions. Drive and project-manage product launches.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans. Work with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, analyst relations, and public relations programs
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialog with customers
- Lead competitive and market intelligence. Conduct on-going market research and translate them into product strategy to drive revenue
- Track business performance. Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve. Synthesize and present complex data set to an executive audience
- 7 - 10 years of experience in product marketing preferably B-to-B applications in the cloud
- HR industry experience in the SMB and Enterprise markets preferable
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, MBA is desirable
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Strong leadership skills and experience in collaborating with a cross-functional team to get things done
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills