Replicon is looking for Senior C# Test Automation Engineers to join our team. This is a technical leadership role and requires outstanding coding skills in C# and intermediate to advanced coding skills in Java. The candidate must have a deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture. In this role, you will be expected to scope, design, implement and maintain our existing test frameworks using Visual Studio. You will be expected to actively sustain a strong working relationship with developers, architects and engineering product managers to achieve excellence in the quality of Replicon products, including mobile and tablet Replicon’s solutions.
- Writes, executes and updates automated test scripts using a pre-defined web services test automation framework.
- Writes positive, negative, smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies.
- Conducts code reviews on more junior Test Automation Engineers’ test scripts.
- Designs and implements test frameworks and tools.
- Provides input for solving problems and recommends a well-defined remediation plan.
- Collaborates with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline.
- Writes performance and load tests.
- Strong knowledge of web services, contract, protocols, networking and systems.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in C# and Java.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency of writing nUnit ( and jUnit) tests.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency of WSDL and SOAP.
- Demonstrated working proficiency with a UI automation tool such as Selenium (“nice to have” skill)
- Knowledge of open source tools such as JMeter.
- Strong knowledge of scalability testing.
- Experience working within an Agile development process.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related technology field.
- 5 to 7 years of test automation experience required