As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance. We are constantly developing new features and enhancements on a weekly release cycle and you will be working on items that directly affect our customers.
Replicon’s development team is enthusiastic and results driven. The more you prove your ability to deliver real solutions to problems with a positive attitude, the more flexibility and freedom you will have to write software the way you want.
- Implement, and tune enhancements that work within the time-tracking / project management environment
- Work within Replicon’s software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- 2+ years of software development experience (C++, C#)
- 2+ years of experience with web development (ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC)
- Experience working with AJAX and DHTML
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems