PSA Airlines, Inc. is seeking first officers to fill positions in all crew bases.
- Total Hours: 1500
- Multi-Engine: 500 preferred
- ATP Written-- MUST HAVE COMPLETED ATP WRITTEN TO INTERVIEW
- First Class Medical; -- MUST HAVE FIRST CLASS MEDICAL TO INTERVIEW
- FCC License;
- Valid Passport;
- College degree preferred, Part 121/135 experience preferred, ATP MEL preferred (Multi-Engine Commercial/Instrument required) English Proficient endorsement required.
Will you be at leat 23 years of age by May 31, 2013 to comply with the provisions in H.R. 5900?
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The First Officer is required to call the Captain's attention to any deviation from regulations, Company policy or safe operating practices. The duties of the First Officer shall include the following:
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
- Performing the duties of the Second-in-Command (SIC) in accordance with Company Standardization Program.
- Aiding the Captain in preflight preparation as appropriate.
- Perform a visual preflight (walk-around) inspection prior to each flight.
- Perform a visual post-flight inspection after each flight.
- Assuming secondarily all responsibilities of the Captain and, in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated, full responsibility of the Captain.
- Performing such other duties as may be directed by the Captain.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all US Airways flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
Interview process is broken down into three sections
- Section 1 - General aviation test
- Section 2 - Panel interview of 2-4 individuals
- Section 3 - Desktop SIM evaluation. SIM evals may be scheduled at an earlier or later date depending on availability.
You must pass each phase of the testing to move on in the interview process.
Please, no phone calls about this posting.
PSA Airlines will be attending the Aero Crew Solutions pilot job fair in Las Vegas on Saturday, July 20th. For more information about the event please visit www.aerocrewsolutions.com/pilot-job-fair/