Monday-Friday and E/O Saturday
****MUST BE AVAILABLE 10 HOURS DAYS ON MONDAY & TUESDAY****
The primary function of this position is to provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer emails and chats in a timely fashion.
- Process and review all email and chat correspondences from customers.
- Provide successful research resolution to all customer correspondences by replying in a prompt and professional manner via email and chat.
- Adhere to Copy Style guidelines within all email correspondence. Work with Staff Writers, Proofreaders, and Compliance Specialist to ensure consistent use of accepted language.
- Assist customers with questions pertaining to their order status, shipping information, product information or billing account information.
- Complete all customer care follow-ups in a timely fashion.
- Keep abreast of industry consumer issues. Read and file pertinent news and information.
- Provide prompt and reliable attendance.
- Required to work overtime as needed.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
- Monitor customer activity on applicable social networking sites, online review forums and respond accordingly.
- Process incoming phone orders.
- Ability to understand, read and speak English proficiently
- Strong written and verbal skills with knowledge of general writing standards pertaining to letters, online/email communication concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficiency with Mozart
- General knowledge of supplement industry
- Ability to problem solve
- Meticulous attention to detail, commitment to producing quality work, and deadline conscious
- Develop and maintain product knowledge. Maintain an 80% or higher test score in product knowledge through the “Bottle of Knowledge” training
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to multitask
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience Required: High school diploma or GED preferred. Experience in customer service and/or a writing related field. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above.
Equipment and Software Used:
- Mitel Software Applications
- Microsoft Office Products
- General office equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position as required by state and federal law.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time - continuously
- Ability for continuous telephone conversation - continuously
- Ability to deliver accurate data entry - continuously