Global Business Development Specialist
Our Global Business Development organization is being positioned to drive significant growth for the Swanson Health Products Company and the Private Equity team at Swander Pace Capital. We will invest in new markets and channels with a focus on identifying and developing key Partners, fair and equitable pricing structures, and a world class team of People to work with strategic precision in delivering our high quality products to more Global consumers. Our strategy will target high growth and profit and related service and fulfilment capabilities through execution of our international and new channel roadmap. Our organization will be hiring New Market Development team members to help build these capabilities with our Partners and deliver this growth across new markets worldwide.
- Recruit, onboard and develop Partners in new and existing markets for Swanson Health.
- Evaluate various business models for entering and growing our business in new markets, channels and territories of existing markets.
- Build business cases for executing on the strategic roadmap into new markets.
- Work closely with new and existing Partners, including Agents, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers and other strategic groups to extend our Swanson reach globally.
- Identify Partners that supplement our existing core competencies to drive growth in the top line and profitability of the company.
- Perform market research in building key assumptions for business cases to be delivered and presented to the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Train new Partners on product offerings and resources available for their development and train Swanson on the capabilities and team dynamics of each Partner.
- Liase with Legal to develop formalized operating agreements with Partners and other 3rd Parties.
- Work cross functionally with Swanson and Partner teams in order to align activities and responsibilities to execute on operating plans and roadmaps.
- 3 years of experience in a Sales, Marketing, Business Development or other relevant functions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities across various markets.
- Preference for team work, functionally and with Partner teams.
- Domestic and International travel up to 30%.
- Willing to work varying hours, when appropriate, in order to align with various time zones.
- Possess a passion for Global business and new ventures not fully defined – ability to pioneer new paths or to new business areas for the Global Business Development team.