CTS Midwest is currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative.
This position provides: administrative support to the Division Sales Manager and Sales staff, inside Sales contact for customers, and helps to coordinate flow of work within or between departments and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Establishes and maintains excellent customer relationships, including experience in dealing with major accounts.
- Manages and interpret complex customer product and technical requirements.
- Calculates customer quotations.
- Provides customer service, include consistent follow up.
- Inputs necessary business information into computer to track and record transactions, and performs other duties such as:
- Monthly reports - Sales/quotes/quote log/sales projection
- Monthly follow-up on open quotes.
- Follow-up on show leads with letters/brochures.
- Entering of quotes.
- Customer purchase order review.
- Price verification.
- Updates of business system pricing.
- Gross Margin review.
- Show Co-ordination (hotels, gifts, brochures, booths, follow-up letters/brochures)
- Initiation of new customer profiles.
- Working closely with accounting to collect monies, etc...
- Weekly outstanding quote review.
- Liaison between customers/CTS engineering/CTS customer service.
- Monitoring and correcting quote status daily.
- Purchasing holiday gifts for customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- U.S. Person - This position requires a U.S. Person as defined by U.S. ITAR and EAR regulations due to CTS handling items and data restricted for export by ITAR and/or EAR. Proof of U.S. citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or U.S. passport), naturalization or permanent resident status is required.
- The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Leadership (including Integrity/Ethics, Attitude)
- Teamwork/Team Leadership (supports other departments and sites)
- Customer Focus (internal and external)
- Productivity (including Dependability, Initiative, Project Management, Creativity/Innovation)
- Results Focused
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Job Knowledge
- Communication (including Interpersonal Skills)
- Work Environment/Safety
- Account Management
- Sales Organization
- Sales Team Support
- Customer Service
- Computer Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Documents
Education, Experience, Other Skills
- High school diploma plus two years of experience in clerical, sales, and/or manufacturing.