|Position: Truck Mechanic - Diesel Technician|
|Job Id: 1238-112119|
|# of Openings: 1|
Truck Mechanic - Diesel Technician
All Makes -Total Truck Repair
Monday-Friday, Day Shift
To learn more about this opportunity call HR at 513-842-4743
Are you an experienced MECHANIC looking for a better opportunity? Our team is currently looking for an all makes Truck Mechanic / Diesel Technician to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking, all makes Truck Mechanic / Diesel Technician to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Truck Mechanic - Diesel Technician ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Repairs and maintains customer vehicles by performing the following duties:
· Perform PMI's on tractors, trailers and other diesel powered equipment.
· Perform all types of engine, brake, drive train, electrical, and A/C repairs. Test drive vehicles under 26,000 GVW.
· Assist other technicians when needed.
· Must be able to work independently.
Truck Mechanic - Diesel Technician EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· 2 years + of Total Truck Repair experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Valid driver's license.
· CDL Preferred.
· Clarke Power Services, Inc. will assist in the procurement and maintenance of needed certifications.
Clarke offers web-based training and a complete benefits package including Health Insurance, Healthcare Savings Account, Paid Holidays & Vacation, and a great 401K plan. We promote a clean & safe environment in a friendly atmosphere. Stop in and meet the Louisville Team
EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran and other protected categories.
Truck Mechanic Diesel Technician
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|