Your Career -- Back to the Future?!
Fast Forward Ten Years, it's 2028 ...
The president of Wilson, Washburn and Forster (http://www.wwfins.com), a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm based in North Miami, congratulates you for your remarkable impact in growing your clientele and the firm.
You recall - with great satisfaction – your decision back in 2018 ago to leave your low upside sales job to pursue this life-changing B2B sales career. In the past decade, you’ve accomplished the following:
- Increased your income to over $250,000 - which will only keep going up due to residuals (on most of your clients) and new clients (mostly by referrals now).
- Become an indispensable member of this strong, privately-held firm and an active, respected business leader in the local community.
- Developed close personal relationships with your clients – many of these business owners have come to depend on you as a trusted professional advisor (like their accountant and lawyer) and an expert on risk management and commercial insurance.
Now Back to Today...
If you’d like this story to be yours, please apply and let’s chat about this opportunity.
What You Can Expect...
- We are offering much more than a job -- this is a satisfying, challenging long-term career move with exceptional training and mentoring support to ensure your success.
- Earn a starting base salary up to $60K (negotiable) plus commission - along with a comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry where the demand for your service never goes away - and you'll earn residuals on most of your clients.
- Sell solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers, and we have excellent relationships with those providers.
- This is commercial property and casualty insurance for businesses, so forget any stereotypes you may have -- this is not selling life insurance or personal insurance!! You'll become an expert consultant to business owners, offering solutions that businesses need. No prior insurance industry experience is necessary.
What You Need to Have...
- 3-8 years outside B2B sales experience with a consultative sales approach - but no insurance sales experience or prior insurance industry knowledge is required.
- Easy access to the North Miami office.
- Network of business contacts in the greater Miami area.
- Ability and desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
The CIB Group recruits on an exclusive basis for Wilson, Washburn and Forster (http://www.wwfins.com). Founded in 1961, WWF is a full service property and casualty insurance agency. Agency principals have over 60 years combined experience. Customer service reps and support staff have an average agency tenure of almost 20 years. Ongoing training and education keeps WWF at the top of their industry.