At GamesCafe, we take pride is setting high standards in our creativity, innovation and technical excellence. We believe in a positive and creative team culture where everyone feels ownership and enjoys what they do. Our work environment is fun, fast-paced, rewarding and we're looking for high energy, intelligent, and highly motivated individuals with a just-do-it attitude to join us.
You will be the Lead Software Engineer in developing and improving our software application that manages studio development operations and report analytics.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
• 5+ years of expert C#/.NET VS and strong C++ Skills
• Experience with WPF/WinForms/QT and Windows User Interface Design
• Database and operational experience with MySQL and stored procedures
• Familiar with Linux OS and LAMP
• Strong code architecture and documentation
• Can QA test developed code, shooting for zero bugs
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work both independently, and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Work collaboratively developing and enhancing our software application for Studio Operations/Reporting/BI
• Develop custom systems solutions, including the analysis, development, testing, implementation, data accuracy, and documentation of these solutions