|Position: Paralegal (Water and Regulatory)|
|Location: Albuquerque, NM|
|Job Id: 148-A|
|# of Openings: 1|
The Albuquerque Office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber has a position available in its regulatory practice group
Description & Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience with emphasis in the areas of: water rights applications, permits, adjudications, filings and/or hearings before the office of the State Engineer; and filings and/or hearings before the New Mexico PRC in electric, telecommunication and/or water utility cases.
- Additional experience in related administrative research, business transactions, commercial real estate and telecommunications helpful, but not required.
- Requires excellent writing & communication skills & attention to detail
- Requires ability to respond timely and effectively in a team atmosphere
- Requires ability to multi-task independently under deadline with a flexible work schedule
- Requires self-sufficiency in the complete Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook calendar
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position, no phones calls.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
|Back To Jobs|