Account Executive | Commercial Territory
The Account Executive, Commercial Territory role is an evangelist and subject matter expert, responsible for expanding sales within a geographic territory by selling the Whole Product Experience (WPE). The role will lead our growth with both new and existing customers. It is responsible for driving thought leadership at multiple levels into accounts, concentrating on adoption strategies for implementing the WPE and will assist in formulating and guiding business validation cases in order to expedite adoption.
- Selling the Whole Product Experience (WPE) within a geographic territory in North America.
- Learn and understand prospects’ and customers’ Apple platform adoption and growth strategies and business plans.
- Prescribe near-term and long-term solutions with the WPE to meet customers’ goals.
- Structure sales agreements with clients. Manage unscheduled discounts.
- Develop expertise and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts, bridge the gap to executives, and increase JAMF Software mindshare.
- Grow existing customer relationships and elevate JAMF Software to a more strategic position within all accounts.
- Manage territory and vertical market sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of stakeholders, partners and Apple team within the same accounts.
- Create and manage business, sales and account plans to over-achieve results.
- Execute and manage against plans and adjust when needed to double-down on opportunities or respond to challenges.
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work closely with Apple and channel partners to develop and execute strategies towards generating opportunities.
- Be an expert in our selling motion, identify opportunities for improvement, and lead by example.
- Use Salesforce.com to document and manage sales account activities.
- Sell within a competitive landscape and understand competitive technologies.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts related to JAMF Software products such as Client Management and Mobile Device Management.
- 3-5 years of selling experience in related software industry with demonstrated quota achievement.
- Experience selling in both direct and indirect (Channel) models.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Strong leadership and technical skills with the ability to build and execute complex sales strategies to ensure both short term and long term success.
- Experience with customer-centric and solution selling sales methodologies.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within a wide variety of organizations.
- Experience and success negotiating large, multi-year deals.
- History of coordination within an internal set of multifunctional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, Professional Services and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded.
- Experience with Client Management software, enterprise environment and Macintosh experience desired.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
- Analyzes data and makes the best/right decisions.
- Adept at managing numerous opportunities at the same time.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Dynamic presenter.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate effectively with other team members.
Location:Remote - New York, NY
Job Type:Full Time
Job Level:3-5+ years experience