|Position: Sr. Plant Engineer - Maintenance Manager|
|Location: Sidney, OH|
|Job Id: 108|
|# of Openings: 1|
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing Maintenance, facilities
and grounds staff with duties including the maintenance and repair of the
production equipment, facilities, grounds, and refrigeration systems. Including,
but not limited to Ammonia systems, Freon Systems, Air Compressors, Boilers,
Pump Stations, Waste Water Monitoring, Air permitting, Spill Prevention
Controls and Counter measures, Storm Water permit inspections, prepare all
associated paperwork. Plant Engineer monitors
applicable regulations and to provide technical support to plant and
administrative personnel to ensure compliance with food safety, Federal, State
and City safety, health and environmental regulations.
Maintenance Supervisors and Facilities Engineer will oversee this position in Plant
Performs other duties as assigned by Direct Manager including but not limited to the
· Responsible for all maintenance and alterations of refrigeration equipment, boilers, HVAC
equipment, utilities and building repairs.
· Responsible for refrigeration compliance in PSM.
· Responsible for Compressed Air, Steam, and Cooling (Ammonia Refrigeration / Chilled Water,
Electrical Supply, and Waste Water Treatment).
· Also included are Infrastructure Systems (Water, Gas, Sewer, and Electricity).
· Relevant activities would include capacity analysis, equipment & system layouts, and developing
distribution networks for future growth.
· Strong Project Management and supervisory skills, strong written and verbal communication
· The ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to establish and react to
· Relief support for other maintenance supervision and maintenance management.
· Updates and maintains CMMS integrity based on established standards and formats.
· Updates and maintains department library including equipment manuals and drawings for all equipment.
· Manages work orders by setting priorities, planning and scheduling based on availability of labor,
parts and equipment.
· Measures work load efficiencies.
· Coordinates by scheduling during production and non-production periods and minimize required overtime
through effective scheduling practices.
· Plans and schedules preventative and predictive work at facility including data collection and
· Reports weekly on results of preventative and predictive efforts, inventories, disbursements, downtime, work
schedules, pm’s per mechanic, backlog hours, backorder duration, parts
While performing duties for this job the employee will likely be exposed to moving parts, electrical hazards, and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and or humid conditions, high precarious places, fumes or air borne particles, chemicals, extreme cold, extreme heat and noise levels requiring hearing protection. Wearing Safety glasses may be required depending on area and task.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
|Back To Jobs|