|Position: Sales Representative|
|Location: Orange County, CA|
|Job Id: sg3|
|# of Openings: 1|
Medical Device Sales Representative
Responsible for promoting medical device and supply products as a professional sales representative to all assigned existing and prospective accounts. Develops and maintains productive working relationships with doctors, hospitals, manufacturer, and care facilities. Researches and studies information on new equipment and products to gain technical knowledge of medical application. Conducts sales calls to seek orders of current products and demonstrate new equipment. Ensures that customers are well satisfied with products and services. Makes recommendations to management regarding pricing and sales projections. Enters customer data into computer database. Assists area personnel as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of area sales functions.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with customers and external trade contacts.
3. Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
1. Grow sales and market share by meeting annualized sales quotas.
2. Provide comprehensive service to customers and vendors.
3. Mastery of anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evivdenced by 90% pass rate on all vendor tests or internal assessmens.
4. Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner, and in accordance with manufacturer and customer code of conduct.
5. Comply with all Osteo Solutions business processes and policies.
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Valid driver’s license.
Good knowledge of all medical equipment products.
Understanding of competitive conditions.
Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles.
Previous sales experience helpful, selling medical equipment is a plus, but not necessary.
Strong interpersonal, public relations, and oral presentation skills.
Excellent sales abilities.
Problem solving abilities.
Able to use computer tracking system.
High degree of personal motivation to achieve goals.
Able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
|go back to the job list|