Vice President, Strategic Account Development
- Affinnova is one of the world’s fastest growing marketing technology companies, with a 500% growth rate over the past five years and more than 200 talented employees worldwide.
- We are fundamentally transforming the way brands innovate and market their products and services. Combining collaboration software, optimization algorithms and predictive analytics, our technology platform dramatically improves innovation and marketing success rates, helping companies increase the effectiveness of products, advertising and designs by more than 50%.
- Led by the strength of our technology platform, Affinnova has gained significant momentum across both large and mid-sized enterprises including such Global Fortune 500 companies as Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Pfizer and Bank of America.
- Thanks to our explosive global growth, we are adding new offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia. We are also expanding our technology across industries from consumer packaged goods and life sciences to financial services, retail/e-commerce and consumer electronics.
How would you like to join a winning sales team that has grown revenues 500% in the past 5 years? Affinnova is seeking a Vice President, Strategic Account Development for its U.S. business. If you’re a proven business developer looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company, or the right person looking to break in, then this is the position for you.
Benefits of the position:
- Join a high-growth company that rewards performance with pay and where your professional opportunities are limitless
- Sell proven, patented technology that has no competition, produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales – led by a CEO who comes from sales
- Make strategic contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility
Specific job responsibilities:
- Prospect new companies and increase penetration across divisions within existing customers
- Evangelize the strategic need for Affinnova’s technology to all functions and levels responsible for innovation and marketing (from CMO to associate research managers)
- Educate key constituents including marketing, insights and innovation, on Affinnova’s solutions and technical methods
- Consult with customers on marketing, research and innovation initiatives, identify needs and propose solutions that best meet objectives
- Manage a team to ensure that implementation and customer requirements are successfully executed
- Aggregate and share results across different functional teams on key learnings and critical insights that benefit the organization
- Build long-term relationships and make customers successful by understanding their business needs and applying our solutions and expertise
- Institutionalize Affinnova’s technology platform as part of customers’ innovation and marketing processes
- Identify and align the appropriate resources within Affinnova to educate customers and help them maximize the value of our technology across their organization
- Help customers leverage innovation and marketing best practices from across the industry
This position will report directly to the SVP, Strategic Account Development.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
We are seeking someone with the right mix of intelligence and emotional strengths to help our customers understand and – fully utilize – the power of our technology.
Key characteristics include:
- Record of Success – Proven track record of accomplishment and results.
- Super Smart – Highly versatile thinker who combines creativity, strategy and analytics and can gracefully shift between different dimensions of thinking depending on the situation.
- Flexibility of Thought – Open to new ways of thinking; able to assimilate knowledge and understanding across different industries, products, technologies, disciplines, etc.
- Adaptable Communicator – Adept at adjusting communication based on a keen understanding of an audiences’ business function, level of seniority and unique motivators; can network up an organization; able to translate complex technology ideas and concepts into simple speak.
- Entrepreneurial Persistence – Takes initiative; pushes through adversity; can creatively overcome roadblocks and barriers to achieve results.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
We’re looking for candidates with a track record in B2B sales at a technology or services company in marketing, advertising, market research or analytics. We are also open to considering qualified candidates looking to transition to sales after gaining experience on the customer side (such as brand management or marketing / brand consulting).
- Undergraduate degree from reputable school
- High academic achievement
- MBA (nice to have, but not mandatory)
Affinnova is an equal opportunity employer.