|Position: Communications Associate|
|Location: Salt Lake City, UT|
|Job Id: 327|
|# of Openings: 1|
Salt Lake City, UT
Working at Overstock.com:
At Overstock.com, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the best possible prices. To be able to do this, we look to attract the most talented and innovative people to join our team of talented professionals. If you are the type of person that likes to find new and exciting ways to work efficiently, enjoys working with others in a friendly atmosphere, and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals, this is the place for you. Overstock.com was recently named one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. As far as added benefits go, we’ve got you covered. Our competitive benefits packages and associate perks include but are not limited to: quality health insurance plans, an employer matched 401(k) plan, a health & wellness program, gym discounts, great work/life balance, company thrown events such as private concerts and free amusement park days, and the opportunity to work with some of Utah’s brightest.
The Communications Associate is responsible for all communications sent to Overstock employees, partners and customers. The Communications Associate must be proficient writing many different types of communications. Maintaining Overstock’s voice is critical to this position. The Communications Associate must have a sharp eye for editing and understanding their audience.
• Effectively communicates information throughout the organization, including internal employees, exterior partners, and customers.
• Facilitates the delivery of all email updates to partners, ensuring correct recipients and privacy.
• Monitors and updates information within Partner Oasis, Internal Knowledge Base, and External Knowledge Base.
• Edits and proofreads emails to be sent internally and externally.
• Edits and proofreads training guides as requested.
• Updates and edits standard texts (hot keys) for Care organization.
• Writes and edits emails and letters for executives and department heads.
• Attends meetings and writes related communications for any organizational changes.
• Continually updates the Customer Service IKB with coupons, promotions and weather delays.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have advanced writing skills. Position requires concise, brief, direct, writing style.
• Must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Must be able to create reports and analyze data for communications effectiveness.
• Must be able to create emails and web pages to showcase promotions, events, new developments and important updates.
• Must be able to create images and infographics for display in Partner Oasis.
• Knowledgeable in SharePoint and InfoPath preferred.
|Back To Jobs|