Over 75 years of custom manufacturing latex and synthetic elastomeric products.
Explore the Possibilities…
|Position: Manager- Operations Accounting|
|Location: Akron, OH|
|Job Id: 2013-007|
|# of Openings: 1|
MANAGER- OPERATIONS ACCOUNTING
The Hygenic Corporation, headquartered in Akron, Ohio, is the leading manufacturer and marketer of branded healthcare and fitness products for the rehabilitation, therapy, and professional wellness markets. Through its Performance Health portfolio of market leading products---including Thera-Band®,, Biofreeze® , and Prossage brands--- Hygenic is the number one provider of product solutions to physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors, and professional massage therapists.
Due to an internal transfer, we are currently seeking a Manager- Operations Accounting.
Specific duties consist of the following:
• Develop and maintain a standard cost system for Hygenic’s Global Operations
• Oversee and direct the work of the Senior Cost Accountant
• Responsible for cost quotes for all new or updated products
• Responsible for inventory reconciliation and valuation of semi-annual physical inventory counts
• Month end closing process in cost area including generation of cost of goods sold entries, preparation and review of gross margin analysis by product line, generate suggested improvements to the process
• Analyze COGS spending trends, variances to budget/forecast, produce reports on same
• Support and prepare reporting for year-end audits and budget
• Must possess experience in standard cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
• Must be able to work closely with Operations organization, understanding
supply chain processes and inventory control
• Special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required
Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting and 5 years in a cost accounting supervisory role in a modern manufacturing environment. We seek a team player with an in-depth understanding of the following areas: cost accounting, general accounting, and financial analysis. Proficiency in MS Excel and strong leadership skills are highly desired.
Travel to Hygenic’s International facilities may be required.
The Hygenic Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package with a salary commensurate with your experience. Please forward your resume with salary requirements. The Hygenic Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/H
|Back To Jobs|