Part Time Teller - Jessamine County Market
Hours: Part Time
Salary Range: Min $9.55
Benefits: 401(k) Paid Holidays
Position Summary: The purpose of the job of Teller is to handle all cash and non-cash transactions for all customers in the bank and to sell retail products when appropriate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processes cash and non-cash transactions according to Teller standards
- Balances and maintains cash drawer according to Teller standards
- Identifies customer needs for additional products and services in order to make referrals to the Head Teller/Teller Supervisor
- Acknowledges and identifies customers
- Answers customer requests per phone
- Adheres to the rules and regulations relating to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Encodes and scans tickets processed through the teller machines
Education: High School Graduate or GED
Experience: Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work approximately 15-25 hours a week. Schedule may vary.
- Will include a Saturday rotation.
- Knowledge of other products and services within the bank.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical calculations.
Work Environment: Office Controlled Environment.
Never - 0%; Occasionally 1 - 32%; Frequently 33 - 65%; Constantly 66 - 100%
- Standing - Constantly; Walking - Constantly; Sitting - Frequently; Talking, Hearing - Constantly; Feeling, Fingering, Grasping - Constantly; Climbing, Balancing - Occasionally; Crouching, Crawling, Kneeling - Occasionally;
- Reaching with Hands and Arms - Constantly; Carrying, Lifting = Occasionally.