Are you an IT professional with Programming knowledge seeing a supportive, team-focused environment? Do you desire the freedom to apply your programming knowledge at a holistic level, from system design to full integration and implementation?
SNAAC is continuously building our business and has been providing outstanding service to our customers for the last 25 years. As one of the fastest growing companies in Cincinnati ,we are seeking an experienced Senior Programmer/Developer with a proven track record of transforming client needs into successful business solutions..
The Senior Programmer serves as a collaborative partner with the Information Technology Department, assisting management in projects focusing on software development and systems integration. This position will perform analysis, design solutions, drive implementation and provide consultation in areas such as software development, database design and management, web development, production scheduling and system integration with awareness of dependencies on services, platforms and other applications within the Company infrastructure.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with internal clients to analyze and understand needs of the business
- Serve as a key resource in design, development and integration/implementation activities for program systems and utilities by leveraging understanding of business requirements, technology resources, processes and standards
- Along with other IT partners, monitor and analyze systems for optimal performance. Proactively address opportunities and plan modifications, communicate status updates to management
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with peers and internal clients identify, propose and design improvements to existing systems
- Continually acquire technical and business knowledge; advise management on possible applications for new technologies to enhance business strategies and objectives
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Technical Requirements: (Minimum 5 years in each of the following)
- Programming / Application Development
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP), C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, Visual Studio, Web Services, XML
- SQL Server Management Studio, relational database design, highly proficient in t-sql query design
- Business Intelligence
- SSIS, SSRS
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years in application development
- Experience in full application development life cycle including release management
- Ability to work with all levels of management to develop strategic services, solutions, and programs
- Experience in systems integration and complexities with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients, gather and understand business needs
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment , with a track record of translating business requirements into successful systems solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish goals and effectively accomplish independent work
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life, STD and LTD Insurance Coverage Available, Paid Time Off (10 Days during your first year) + 6 Holidays
401K Investment Plan (50% Match- 1% - 5% contribution; 25% Match 6%- 10% contribution)
SNAAC offers excellent benefits for our associates including employee referral program, discounts on adjacent child care facility, career pathing, business casual dress and much more. We are excited to offer you a great opportunity to work for a fun, exciting and growing company. While others were experiencing layoffs and downsizing, we continued to remain strong due in large part to our excellent environment and associates!