We are a rapidly growing full service digital advertising agency looking to hire an SEO Specialist. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated, tenacious individual with excellent project management and client management skills. This person should be excited about joining a growing company that manages SEO and internet marketing for Fortune 500 clients.
The SEO Specialist serves as a liaison between account teams, sales and management for a portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors. In this role you will be responsible for various internet marketing activities including: research, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and link development for our clients. The SEO Specialist must have superior organizational and time management skills as you will be expected to work on multiple projects at the same time under strict time-lines and budgets.
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify keyword strategies and trends.
- Set up client reporting and analytics to allow for easy analysis of client goals and measurable analysis of keyword and product trends.
- Assist account teams in development of client messaging and search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation, page titles, meta descriptions, text ad copy creation and content development.
- Manage existing keyword lists and develop new keyword lists for clients.
- Manage and monitor SEO projects and deliverables alongside Account teams.
- Provide regular updates on clients and projects to Account Managers.
- Report to the Account teams and other relevant managers on a weekly basis the status of each account.
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Complete projects within established timelines and goals.
Overview of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical ability
- Experience with FTP, HTML editing and CMS programs a plus
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Understanding search engine marketing a plus
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the Internet and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Bonus plan
- 401K with company match
- 17 vacation days
- 10 paid holidays
- Health, Dental and LTD Insurance
- FSA, HSA and dependent care accounts
- ACAC Health Club, Corporate Membership
- Sane hours! We value a balanced work-life culture
- Great colleagues and friendly office environment
- Company participation in sport and social clubs
- Interesting work at a fast-moving, high growth company