|Position: Siena Center Intern|
|Job Id: 653|
|# of Openings: 0|
The Siena Center is looking for an experienced, motivated intern to provide office assistance and event coordination.
• Comfort and preferably advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Comfort and preferably advanced computer skills in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Microsoft Paint.
• Experience using databases, e.g., online databases, Microsoft Access, software-based applications.
• Coordinating audio-visual technology, including blog publishing and editing MP3 audio recordings.
• Coordinate social media pages.
• Experience making updates to web pages;
• Ability to organize and track her or his projects.
• Ability to create effective promotional materials for the undergraduate audience.
• Perform other duties as requested, delegated or assigned.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|