GeoTek is a full-service consulting firm specializing in environmental, geotechnical, facilities and construction materials testing and inspection services, that was incorporated in 1997. Our services are provided by a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about their careers and who carry a specialized knowledge of their profession. GeoTek is committed to the principles of client service and sound professional advice. We pay attention to these cost-effective basic values, and pride ourselves on doing high quality work that presents real value to its clients. We approach every project with a team concept in mind, and our reputation for high quality and timely service, at competitive prices has established us as an industry leader.
GeoTek’s staff is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals that include civil/geotechnical engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, geophysicists, and environmental scientists. These professionals have experience consulting on a wide range of projects. GeoTek aims to build partnerships with our clients. With our comprehensive range of capabilities, we satisfy clients’ needs, as well as develop interactive approaches and cost-effective solutions that will allow them to concentrate on what they do best.....running their business.
GeoTek is currently looking for senior Project Managers/Engineer to join our Corona, California office.
The Project Manager / Manager is a professional, fully competent in all services provided by the company. The engineer in charge is responsible for the technical, operational, management, and administrative activities of the projects they manage.
Certification/License: Professional Engineer (PE) or Geotechnical Engineer (GE) or Certified Engineering Geologist (CEG)
Education/Experience/Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSA’s)
Bachelor of Science or higher in Civil or Geotechnical engineering with your Professional Engineering registration or a Bachelors in Geology with you CEG. Must have sound and diversified experience with the fundamental engineering or scientific principles specific to the types of services provided by the company. Must be capable of making independent decisions on project problems and methods.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compliance with the quality system requirements.
- Activities directly related to providing services, marketing and direct marketing program for the company.
- Responsible for technical conduct of the projects.
- Directly or indirectly supervises all personnel assigned to the projects.
- Compliance with the quality system requirements for review and approval of all reports.
- Responsible for the quality and content of all project reports.
- Writes or assists in the writing of complex reports.
- Approves proposals and project work scopes and budgets.
- Assures all work has a corresponding signed contract and obtains or assists in obtaining signed contracts.
- Maintains client relationships.
- Monitors all invoicing for projects.
- Monitors and assists with communication of work scope changes with clients, preparation of contract change orders, obtaining work scope changes and approvals from clients with written authorizations.
- Responsible to assure compliance with the requirements of the GeoTek Quality System.
- Other Essential Job Functions as assigned by supervisor.
Physical Activities and Requirements:
Performing General Physical Activities talking, hearing, Perform physical activity that requires moving one's whole body such as standing, walking, repetitive hand and arm motion, and fine finger manipulation in the use of a computer. Must have the physical ability to perform technician duties in either training or production mode. Ability to drive a motor vehicle